Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Back to everyday life! Well, sorta!

We are back home and trying to get everyone back to somewhat of a schedule. Poor Lauren has been surviving on one nap a day. Although, I am enjoying her 3 hour naps! She is our little trooper. She is so easygoing and doesn't seem to complain. She gets a little fussy at 8pm, only because that's her bed time! She is army crawling all over the place! She gets around fast! I put her in the playroom, and she is right there with me all the time! I guess I'll have to baby proof the house, now! She went up one stair the other day. She usually just sits there and cries until I come back down. Too funny!
.
Dylan is back in swim lessons and loving it! Yesterday was his first day of Level one. They are in the 2-3 foot pool. His teacher asked them to go under water. I wasn't sure that he would do it, since he likes to do things on his own terms. He went under and was awesome! When he finished class, he came up to me and said, "Mommy, I went under the water and I was ok!" Too cute! Then the whole way home he was telling me about it. When we got home, that was the first thing he told Ricky, too! I'm so proud of him! Today at class, he kept going under the water. I guess he is just our little fishy! In other news, Dylan loves to say the prayers. He is so good at it and is so sincere! I love to see how quickly he is learning!
.
I did 8 loads of laundry yesterday to catch up! You know when you are out of underwear that it's time to do the wash! I didn't realize that there was so much to do, but I guess that's what happens when you go on vacation! Now, I just need to finish the dishes, vacuum, mop, and pull the weeds out of the flowerbed. It's so much fun always having something to do! I feel like I should be more crafty, so I think I want to start a few projects. Dylan wants a cape. Maybe I can get one done by Christmas. Keep your fingers crossed! Well, I better be more productive since Lauren is still sleeping! Have a great day!

No comments: