Friday, August 21, 2009

State Fair

We went to the Indiana State Fair yesterday. It was so much fun and the weather cooperated very nicely. I just wish we could have been there a little earlier to see my best friend Mandy. Maybe next time. Dylan loved seeing all of the animals and playing the games. Ricky and I really enjoyed the food! That's the best part of the state fair! We did meet my parents, my sister and her boys, and my brother and his girlfriend and daughter. We enjoyed seeing everyone and spending time together. Here are some of the highlights from the day! Of course Dylan loved the tractors! He is such a boy!

We went to the pig races! It was really neat. I had never seen pigs run that fast before! I tried to get a picture of them the first race, but just got the track after they ran by! It was cool and I think Dylan and Lauren enjoyed it, too!
Other than the tractors, Dylan was most excited to see the cows! He asked all day, "when can I go see the cows at the fair?" Too funny! He enjoyed brushing this one and petting it, too!
He had to pose by this pig. Too funny! They had a little farm set up for kids. Dylan had a great time and learned about how things are done!
Dylan and his cousins. They enjoyed the animals best. Too bad we were all tired and ready to go! Lauren had to get in on the action and pet this horse. It was huge! The horses back was taller than the pin they kept him in! Lauren didn't seem to be bothered by it, though! We always enjoy the fair, and this year was no exception! Thanks for a great time!

No comments: