Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy 2010!

I know it's been a while since I last posted, so I'll try to catch you up with photos of the past few weeks. I have been really busy keeping up with 2 kids (and trying to keep them occupied!) and managing our house! I know it's a tough job, but someone has to do it! This month is flying by so fast.
Lauren is sick again. She has a little fluid in her lungs and was wheezing, so they have her on an inhaler to try to clear her lungs. She has been coughing a ton the past few days. It seems like she just keeps getting sick all the time.
Dylan is full of energy, so I try to keep things going for him. Today, we went to the Build and Grow workshop at Lowe's. He loved it and got to make a little coin bank. So, here goes:

Christmas Eve we put reindeer food outside so that Santa's reindeer would know to stop at our house. It was really cute and the kids enjoyed it.
Christmas morning, we spent at our house with the kids. It was really nice and relaxing. The kids enjoyed opening their stockings and presents. Here is Lauren in her cute tu-tu that I made. I think it turned out really good. I found a little wand to go with it. She is going to be a little girly-girl!
Around noon, we headed over to Ricky's parent's house. Ricky's brother Kris and his family and Jared were there, too. Here are the grandkids that were there at the time (Lauren, Dylan and Alex).
Trying to get a good family picture can be hard! Especially with two excited and tired kids! This one is my favorite!On Saturday, my parents came up here to celebrate Christmas. Dylan was so excited about the snow (probably because he just got new snow boots), so my dad took the boys outside to play. They had a blast!
Dad taught them how to make snow balls and throw them at the window (Thanks dad!) and how to make snow angels.
Dylan was loving every minute of it!Here are the grandparents and grandkids on my side of the family. (I think Dylan was sick of getting his picture taken at this point.)
Me and my sweetie!Here is a picture of the chaos! It was well worth it and we had a wonderful Christmas with everyone!

No comments: