Friday, July 16, 2010

Lauren turned 2!

Lauren turned 2 on Wednesday! I can hardly believe it! She is growing up way too fast! I couldn't think of what to do for her birthday, and Ricky had the best idea! We celebrated by going swimming at the Happy Hollow pool as a family. Lauren loves the water and had a blast! She got a toy kitchen and some princess accessories for her birthday, which she loves! She wears the shoes all the time and she is always wearing a necklace or headband. She is turning into a girlie girl! Yeah! (Thanks to my friend Jaime who made the wonderful announcements to send out! I love them!)We had to do presents and cupcake after the pool, because we got a late start, but oh well! (That's why Lauren isn't wearing any clothes!) She didn't seem to mind!

Happy Birthday to my special princess! We love you!

No comments: