Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Merry Christmas!

For Christmas Eve, we had a few friends over for appetizers and desserts. It is a fun tradition we started a few years ago. (Well, actually my mom's best friend started it when we were little and I really enjoyed it.) We read the Christmas story and sing hymns with everyone. After everyone left, the kids opened their new jammies. They loved them!
 I love this picture! So precious!
The kids had to feed the reindeer before going to bed!
I'm so glad I got a few pictures of the kids in front of the tree. The kids are getting so big! I love these memories!

Sibling love!
Christmas morning was a hit! Dylan got a remote controlled truck.
Ethan got his big firetruck!
And Lauren got a Barbie with a dog and Lalaloopsy dolls for her doll house.
We had the Sister Missionaries and the Elders over for breakfast on Christmas morning. It is another fun tradition we have. We were lucky enough to have 2 sets of missionaries this year! We had a great morning opening gifts and sharing our love. 

Around 1, we headed over to Ricky's parents' house for another Christmas! We had a yummy Christmas dinner and enjoyed watching the kids open their gifts.
I enjoyed the afternoon by snuggling with this little sweetie (Alexa)!And then Lauren wanted a turn! She loves the twins!
And I couldn't leave Olivia out! She is precious, too!
Enjoying family time!
The next morning, we headed down to my parents' house for another Christmas! (Did I mention that I love living close to our families?) Everyone was there and we had a great afternoon of eating and playing games and opening gifts.
I feel so very blessed to have such a wonderful family! I enjoyed spending the holidays with most of them and miss those who couldn't be here this year.

No comments: