Saturday, April 26, 2008

Pacer's game

Thanks to my little sis, we got free tickets to go see a Pacer's game last week. We all had a wonderful time, especially the boys! They loved the cotton candy and the yelling as loud as they wanted! The boys were on a sugar rush and didn't even go to bed until about 11 pm! I think that was the latest Dylan has ever been up! It's always great the next day when he still wakes up at 7:30. Good thing we were at Grandma's! With Ricky gone last week, Dylan and I took a mini-vacation. We stayed at my parent's house for 3 days. Dylan loved getting spoiled by the grandparents, and I had a great time catching up with old friends. Of course the shopping is always fun, too! It was really nice to get away for a few days. Thanks mom!
Dylan and Brayden eating cotton candy!

Me and Dylan at the Pacer's game. I hadn't been to a game since grade school! It was lots of fun!
Crystal and Landon with the balloon hats the boys got.

In our downtime, Dylan loved to jump on my parent's trampoline. He was really scared at first, but then he loved it! He was all over the place and laughed so hard! What a little cutie!
I FINALLY got a picture of my belly! I am 28 weeks yesterday, and feeling really big! It's hard to believe that I am in the third trimester already! Time has flown by! I guess having a 2 year old makes the time go faster! I am feeling really good, other than the occasional swelling of the feet. I hope it doesn't get too hot around here before the baby comes! (I know, I know, I'll keep dreaming!)

We are really loving our house! Other than all the work it takes to get things done! We started painting Dylan's room this week. Hopefully it will be done by next week and we can get Dylan situated into his own bedroom and sleeping schedule! He is still waking up a TON and climbing into bed with us! I will admit that it's sometimes nice to cuddle with him. Ricky gets to mow later today. We got a mower, trimmer, and fertilizer spreader. Who knew there were so many things needed to take care of a lawn?!?! It's really exciting, though.

Ricky turned 25 yesterday! Happy Birthday! He got to take advantage of being a manager for once and took the whole day off! I don't remember the last time he actually got a whole day off of work! It was really nice to get to hang out the whole day! He wanted to go see a movie, so I took him to see '21'. It was pretty good. Then after the movie, we went shopping for his birthday present of a new grill! I am excited about that one! We will have to have people over to enjoy it with us (once we get lawn furniture to sit on!)! It was really fun to be able to spend the whole day together! Dylan wanted daddy to follow him everywhere! He really loves his dad!

Dylan is talking so much! I can't believe how fast he has picked things up! He was saying 4-5 word sentences the other day! Funny story... We were riding home from the store the other day and Ricky started singing to the music on the radio. Dylan all of a sudden says, "Daddy, no singing, OK?" I couldn't help but laugh! Not because Ricky is a bad singer, but because Dylan has such a mind of his own! Where does he come up with these things? We love watching him grow each and every day!

Sorry this is such a long post, but I feel like I had a lot to catch everyone up on! I'm finding it hard to motivate myself some days! Hope everyone is doing great!

No comments: