Thursday, May 1, 2008

Painting is done!

We finished painting Dylan's room last night! Yeah! I really like how it turned out! Thanks Jaime for helping with the colors! I can't wait to get Dylan moved into his cool "big boy" room, but we need to hang up the blinds and curtains if we want him to stay asleep in there! Here is a before picture...the whole house is a tanish-gray color (boring). And here is the after pictures! I'll get some more pictures when we get the decals on the walls and all of his fun bedding in there!

We learned a lot about painting, this being our first experience with it! For the nursery, we are just doing a solid color. It's much easier that way! I really enjoy having the color and look forward to painting more of our house!
The other day Dylan wanted to play outside and I needed to sweep, so I gave him a ball and let him go outside. He stood at the door with a pouty look on his face about the whole time! He wanted me to come play with him. How cute! After I swept, I went outside and threw the ball with him. He has a good arm on him! It will be fun to let him play sports in the next couple of years!


1 comment:

The Brown family said...

Turned out great ;) Can't wait to see it all pulled together.