Thursday, March 18, 2010

Monday is the big day!

So, I went to the doctor this week and the verdict is out! I am being induced on Monday! This little guy will be joining us on March 22nd! Yeah! We are looking forward to meeting him! I can't believe that he will be here in days! Here are a few shots my mom took this past weekend of my pregnant belly. How fun! People say that I don't look that big, but I sure feel that big!

In other news, we are absolutely loving this weather! The kids have been outside every day playing with their bikes and wagon. Too bad we're supposed to have snow flurries on Monday! What's up with this Indiana weather?!? Gotta love it! I have a hard time sitting at the computer for very long, so sorry the recent posts haven't been as detailed. I hope I get back to the swing of things soon! Stay tuned for some great pictures of our newest addition!

7 comments:

Tracy said...

It was fun to celebrate with you on Tuesday. And I just want to tell you that I am sorry for being so controversial and argumentative about being induced. On my drive home I started thinking about how annoying I must have been arguing with you-- when I have no experience. My excuse is that I talked with someone once about the subject and I was defending those who are induced and she was the one who said, "Well how do you know you won't start labor on your own?" I thought she made a good point, so I guess I was just being the advocate with you. I hope I didn't upset you. I hope you have a quick and safe delivery with your little boy, and I'm excited to hear the name you have picked out!

Heather S. said...

Congratulations soon. Hopefully you don't follow my example. With my first 2 the night before I was going to be induced I went into labor about midnight. So much for the good night's sleep I was going to get. lol They ended up having to help them along like induction the next day anyway.

Amy Rose said...

Yay for Monday! Can't wait to see pictures!

kristine N said...

Good luck tomorrow! We'll be thinking of you!

Michelle said...

Congratulations! He is darling--what a cutie! (I just looked on fb but couldn't say anything b/c I'm "friends" with you yet) I hope you're doing well!

Michelle said...

Sorry, forgot a "not" in there... :)

Crystalin Dunn said...

I'm so glad you posted these adorable prego pics of you! I really love the one of you and Ricky both patting your tummy.