Saturday, March 27, 2010

My little cuties

Dylan and Lauren were playing rough the other day. They were being so cute and Dylan wasn't being too rough with Lauren! I have such good kids! Here is Lauren putting her "dukes" up. (Dylan taught her that one!)
She is one tough little girl! She pinned him!
Dylan showing me how tough he is!
Sibling love!

My littlest baby got his first bath at home from his big brother! Dylan was so excited to help me out and wash little Ethan. Lauren finally decided to hold her baby brother! It only took a week. Now she wants to hold him all the time!
I still can't believe that I have 3 kids! Luckily Ricky is home for 3 weeks to help me get adjusted to them! He has been a great help.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the wrestling pictures! So adorable - look forward to seeing you tonight. Love Grandma:)

Anonymous said...

get her to take off her pants and sit on your face so you can lick her