Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Easter fun

I just can't seem to get caught up on my blog. Here is Easter, over 2 weeks late! 
 We came home from Florida the night before Easter, so we just spent the night at my parent's house. It was fun to celebrate Easter morning with my parents. We had church at 9am, so it was a good thing the kids woke up at 7:30. The loved seeing what the Easter bunny had left for them in their baskets!
 My sister and her family joined us for church. After church, we had a big brunch of eggs, biscuits and gravy, and fruit. Yum!
The kids colored the Easter eggs and we had a great time with my family.
After brunch, we headed home. We had to unpack the van and then see if the Easter bunny had hidden any eggs around our house. Lucky for us, he stopped by. The kids were excited and loved finding the eggs. 

We got to relax for about an hour before we headed over to Ricky's parent's house for dinner. Jared and Elle joined us there. We had a fun-filled, long day for Easter this year!

No comments: