Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Happy Birthday Ethan!

March 22 was Ethan's 3rd birthday! I can't believe my baby is 3 already! His birthday was on Friday, so I had to carpool for Lauren's preschool. Ricky ended up getting sick that day, so he stayed home from work and Ethan got to hang out with him. He was so excited to have his birthday because he knew that we got to leave for the beach after his birthday. I babysat in the afternoon, so Ehtan had a friend over for a little while. For dinner, we let him pick what he wanted and he wanted a hot dog. I took him to Dog 'N Suds for take out and we had dinner at home.
  We had to get a cake, too! He really enjoyed blowing out the candles.
Ethan got a Lego dump truck that he loves!I can't tell you how many times I have already fixed it!
I think the day was a success as he loved his new Cars book, Nerf football, and Mater Hawk! Happy Birthday Ethan!

No comments: