Friday, March 23, 2007

Say Cheese!

For my First Birthday, we went to Chuck E Cheese for dinner. I had so much fun watching all the other kids play. I was too scared to try anything by myself. Mom and dad had fun taking turns playing the games.



This is me eating a cracker and then trying to share it with Joey Osborne. We had fun sharing our crackers!



Grandpa and grandma stopped by to play for a while! I had fun with them!



Dave, Crystal (we didn't get a picture of her), and Joey had fun playing with us! Jaime and Gavin posed for this cute shot!



And last but not least, my best friend Cameron Brown came to play with me! He enjoys the games a lot more than I do! I love watching him play on the rides!




Thanks to everyone for celebrating my first birthday with me! I had a wonderful time and got a good night sleep after all of that playing!

No comments: