Monday, August 2, 2010

Fun weekend

This past weekend we had some fun times. Friday night was my nephew's birthday party at the Indiana Downs Horse race track. Dylan was so excited to see all the horses. I took some pictures on my phone, because I forgot my camera, but I don't know how to add them right now. I'll have to have Ricky help me with that later! We had a really good time! For the party, the birthday boy, Brayden, had a race named after him. They took us to the winner's circle to watch the race and then to get a picture with the horse that won his race. Then we got to go to the announcer's box and see what he does. It was really interesting and we had a good time! They were racing horses with the little carts behind them, so it was different than I had seen before. After the party, grandma took all 3 boys for a sleepover. They had a blast and got along really well!

Before we left for Indy on Saturday morning, Lauren was being really cute and posing, so I got a few great shots of her. (Who needs the runway when you are this cute?)Saturday, we went to the Children's Museum in Indy. We have a year pass, so we figured we should take advantage of it and enjoy the museum. My mom brought the boys there to meet us. It was a very busy, but fun day! We had 3 adults and 5 kids! We had a great time and didn't even get to see everything! We started off in the Rock and Roll exhibit. The kids had fun dressing up and riding the motorcycle.Then, we headed over to the Barbie exhibit. The boys weren't too thrilled to go in there, but we needed to see it before it's gone. Lauren had a blast! She loved all the pink.
Dylan and Landen had a good time for a little while! The boys wanted to sit in the race car, so we waited in line for each of them to have a turn.

We then headed over to the playscape. They all had a really good time in there. Dylan went fishing.
The boys drove the train cars.Ethan was even happy (after he got some mommy's milk)!Lauren loved the sand!And daddy had fun watching it all happen!Sunday morning, Lauren woke up not feeling so well. She had a low grade fever and was coughing. I don't know where it came from, but she's the only one with it. Hopefully she will get over it soon and not pass it to anyone else since we are going on vacation on Thursday!

No comments: