Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow days

So, after being stuck in the house with sick kids for 2 weeks, we get a TON of snow and stuck in the house this week, too! I'm glad that my kids get along and don't get too stir crazy! It has actually been kinda nice spending so much time with my family. I have gotten some cleaning done, which always makes me feel better. Ricky is having a movie-marathon with Lord Of The Rings. Dylan thinks it's pretty neat, too. I'm not sure how much snow we got, but I know it's a lot! It was a pretty nasty storm that went through the area, but we didn't get it as bad as some. We got sleet and snow, with some strong winds. I think the drifting snow may have been the worst part. Luckily, we didn't loose power and have plenty of food and drinks to keep everyone happy. It's been a fun couple of snow days!
(By the way, we found out Friday that Lauren has a UTI. She is on antibiotics and doing much better. She had a fever of 101 for 4 days and we couldn't figure out why. We also found out that Ethan has a yeast infection on top of his ear infection and respiratory infection. Luckily, they are doing so much better this week. They have both even slept all night long for the past 3 nights! Yeah!)

No comments: