Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy New Year!

I can't believe that it is already 2012! Boy does time keep on flying by so fast! We have enjoyed the holidays by spending lots of time with family. That is one of the best parts of the holiday season. We spent Friday in Illinois with my extended family for Christmas and played lots of games! We stayed up late and enjoyed the great company. Saturday we headed home to have a little new years celebration with my parents and my best friend's 2 boys! Dylan was really excited to see his best friend, Cameron, and I'll take any time I can get with Jaime! (They moved to South Carolina last year and are greatly missed!) New years day we met them for lunch before they headed home. It was a great weekend! 
Now we are trying to get back into the swing of things. Dylan goes back to school on Tuesday, and Lauren starts dance class tomorrow. We got all of the Christmas stuff put away, we just have a huge pile of toys everywhere! I hope everyone has a wonderful 2012!

No comments: