Thursday, August 9, 2012

July fun times

End of July already??? Where has this summer gone? It went by way too fast, although I am ready for school to start. Dylan is starting to torment his siblings too much for me to handle. Lauren will be starting preschool in September. Life is going to get crazy again soon!

Lauren has reverted since turning 4. She decided that she didn't want to go to swim lessons or dance class anymore. She wanted me to go with her, but I can't since I have other kids to watch. For dance class, she just sat on the sides. I don't understand this, as she has been doing dance class for almost a year now with the same teacher and some of the same girls! After the one day of not participating in swimming, she got back in there and did great. She can float with a life jacket!
 Dylan can float by himself! He got over his fears of the deeper part of the pool and did great the second session of swimming class. He was swimming a lot farther than he could at the beginning of the summer! Great job Dylan!
 My little wet kiddos!
 I talked her into participating in dance class and she did great this past week. She is done for the summer, so we will have to have some serious conversations about her doing them this fall. I know she loves them, it's just a matter of her deciding that she wants to go. The teacher let us come in for the last class, so I took a few pictures on my phone (not as good as my camera, but it works!). 

Lauren told me to look at her and she said, "Look, I'm papa!" Too cute!
Ethan is growing up so fast! He talks all the time! He told me the other morning, "mommy, I hungry." It's great to have conversations with him! He doesn't have his pacifier except for nap time and bed time. He still calls it his 'whi-whi'. He is in a train phase right now. He loves anything trains. He is our rough boy! Ethan showing off his cool shades!

No comments: