Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Lauren's preschool

Lauren started preschool last Wednesday at Federated Preschool, the same one that Dylan went to. I wasn't sure how she would do after the incidents at dance class and swimming lessons this summer, but she was amazing! She walked right in and started playing with the toys. It was kind of sad, I was expecting her to want me to stay with her for a while. I am very proud of her! She is loving every minute of it and loves the fun crafts they do. 

Life has gotten a lot quieter around here since Dylan has gone to school. Ethan loves to play by himself or with Jack and there is no screaming. I think Dylan was instigating a lot of the problems over the summer, but what is a 6 year old to do? I have been able to enjoy some crafting time, with everyone getting along! It's very nice! Ethan and Lauren have also been getting along really well. I love that my kids are into books and that they read them together! I started a little reading nook in the corner of the playroom, and they love it.

Before the reading nook was started, they just took their books in the kitchen to read them!

1 comment:

kristine N said...

My goodness, how your kids have grown. Lauren is a beautiful little girl! Smart too, from the sound of it.