Saturday, December 16, 2006

December 16

Ricky is done with school for the semester! It is nice to have him home on his days off! Dylan loves to play with his daddy! Speaking of Dylan... He is getting big! He weighs almost 21 pounds and is almost 29 inches long! He is eating all of the time and getting into everything. He ate blueberries last night for the first time, and probably won't be eating them again for a while! They made him sick and blueberries are very hard to get out of fabric! Not a whole lot is going on around our house these days! We are getting ready for Christmas! Dylan helped us decorate the Christmas tree as we listened to Christmas music! It was a lot of fun!
Dylan thinks he is big stuff! He climbed up on this tote (It is about 12 inches high) to try to get the Christmas presents! Ricky and I thought it was cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hes so cute!!!! I enjoy getting on here and reading about your cute family. I would love to get together sometime. Life is so busy. I just finished the semester tonight. YEA..Finally, Only 4 more classes left till I graduate which is in May. Then I have my wedding in Aug. I am a Busy bee for awhile, time is just flying by and May and Aug will be here in no time and I am so not prepared. Well Have a wonderful christmas!
Love
ashley Lyons