Thursday, January 4, 2007

Happy New Year!

We had a wonderful Christmas this year as we got to spend time with both of our families! Thanks to all for the wonderful gifts! This was our first Christmas as a family (with Dylan) and it turned out great! We spent Christmas morning as a family at home. Dylan was good to his parents and let them sleep in til 9am! It put us in a hurry, since we were supposted to be at Ricky's parent's house at 10! It was still great!



Ricky got a few days off of work to spend with us, which was wonderful! He didn't have to go to class, either! I forgot my camera on Christmas morning, so I will have to get them from my sister-in-law. Dylan had a really cute My First Christmas hat that he wore, but I don't have any pictures of it!

The week after Christmas, Dylan and I went to the zoo with Ricky's family. It was really fun to spend time with his sister and brother-in-law and their kids! They are moving to Puerto Rico soon, so we took advantage of the time we had to spend with them! Dylan's little cousin, Tessa, is the same size as him, but 4 months older!
We hope that everyone had a wonderful New Year's! We are hoping to have a wonderful year with buying a new house, and hopefully going to England!

No comments: