Saturday, February 10, 2007

Slacker

I know, I know! I haven't been very good about posting information about what's going on in our lives! I am trying to work on that this year! Sorry for those of you that have been checking it often! I am going to try to post a message at least once a week! We have been keeping really busy in our household! Sharing one car can be kinda hectic! Especially when there is a lot of snow outside and it's below 0 degrees! There are some days that Dylan and I just stay at home because I don't feel like braving the cold! When we do go out, Dylan has to get all bundled up and he looks so cute!

He is such a good little boy! He loves to play with other children! Especially his cousins! We have to watch him closely around Landen as he enjoys poking his face! Brayden likes to rough house with him, and Dylan just laughs at him! They are all such cute little kids!

They got matching pjs for Christmas this year. We tried to get a picture of them on Christmas Eve when they were all wearing them, but they have alternating sleep patterns and we had to get ready for church!

Thanks to uncle Jarod for the cool Colts outfit! I got to wear it for the Superbowl and help the Colts win!! I will have to get a different football to play with because I bit through this one!

We have such a good time playing together! I am so greatful for a wonderful husband who supports me staying at home to raise Dylan! I couldn't be happier! I can't believe that Dylan will be a year old in one month!!! It's crazy that time has gone by so fast!

No comments: