Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's day is great!

I had a wonderful Mother's day with my wonderful son and my mother! He was such a good boy as my mother and I were traveling to see extended family. It was especially great this year as I got to spend the day with my mother! I think you learn more from you mother as you become a mother! My mother has the best advice and love anyone could ever give! I am so grateful to have such a wonderful mother!
As you can see from this picture, he loves to play ball! He really enjoys throwing them down stairs and watching them fall! We had a good time visiting with my Grandma and Grandpa Drennan, Grandma Cody, Aunt Marcia, Christopher, Aunt Marsha and Uncle Bob, Sarah, Madeline, and Cameron this past weekend! Such a happy Big Boy!

Dylan had a wonderful time planting flower seeds with Grandma Cody on Mother's Day! He is such a big helper and doesn't mind getting dirty! I guess that's what grandma's are for! Dylan is starting to talk more. He can say grandma, but is sounds more like mom-mom! I think I like it more than "Mano" which is what my nephew calls my mom!


Dylan learned how to ride a bike with daddy yesterday! He had so much fun! He wouldn't get off of the bike! We'll have to see about getting him a small bike for this summer!




My two favorite people!

2 comments:

Heather S. said...

Sounds like you had a great mother's day. I'm glad to hear it. We've been thinking about getting Emily a big girl bike, with training wheels, for her birthday next month. How fun!

Erin Cody said...

Slow down - you grow too fast! Love you - Grandma