Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sidewalks

Dylan and I had to be creative to have fun on Friday with no car and Daddy at work all day! Dylan really enjoys going outside, but we only have sidewalks and pavement at our apartment. He loves to walk, so when we can't go to the park, I take him outside to walk around our building! Here are some pictures of him playing in the mulch and walking around! I can't wait to move and have a grassy area to play in! Speaking of moving, we are moving this Friday! I can't believe the time has come! I am really looking forward to the move and the spacious living room!




He wouldn't look at me with the camera out! He was being a little stinker! I had to take a lot more shots with him not looking to get a good one! I think I got a few good ones! Let me know what you think!

5 comments:

Heather S. said...

What cute pictures. I think you got some great shots. Better than I could get with my girls. Congratulations that you are moving. It's always fun to move. Where are you moving to?

Unknown said...

he is just too adorable!

stefanie

Debbie said...

Hey! He is so big and too cute!! Send him a hug from us! By the way, where are you moving to?!

Erin Cody said...

Fun is created in the small and simple things. By small and simple things are great things brought to pass - Alma 37:6
(I love the new book I received for Mother's Day)

The Tate Fam said...

We just moved across town to West Lafayette! It is right next to Richfield Apts. Do you know where that is?