Saturday, June 2, 2007

Moved in!

So,we are finally all moved in! (Not all unpacked, but moved!) Thanks to all those who helped! We really appriciate all of our wonderful family and friends who showed their support! I love being so close to everything! Dylan and I walked to Ricky's work the other day! It only takes about 20 minutes to walk, and Dylan loves to see everything! I plan on doing a lot more walking around now that we are close to town! I also love the space of our new apartment! We can finally walk around our bed! (Before, the corner was hitting the wall!) And there is so much room for Dylan to run around! We also love our little balcony! We just open the door and Dylan loves to go outside to play! (hint hint Grandmas... Dylan needs a chair and some toys to keep on the balcony!) Now I have something to look for at garage sales! Dylan has turned into such a little helper! If he finds an open box, he will pull everything out of it! We have been keeping busy with him, too! Here he is helping us put his crib together! He was having such a good time!
We went to Grandma and Grandpa Cody's house to see an old friend who was visiting for the weekend! After the BBQ, Dylan and Brayden played in the puddles and on the trampoline! Dylan had great smiles as he was having so much fun!
Well, that's about all the exciting news from our way! I will go back to writing more often now that I don't have any excuses! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love you and sure enjoy our time together! Grandma Cody:-) Give Dylan a kiss and a hug for me!