Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Sugar Creek

This weekend, Dylan and I met my mom at Crawfordsville for the Strawberry Festival! After the festival, we went to Sugar Creek to walk around for a little while! We got some really cute pictures (especially since Dylan almost fell asleep on the way to the creek!)
Here's grandma in the water with me! She is so much fun!
Look at my cute belly! AndI already have a farmer's tan!
I had so much fun throwing rocks! I even wanted to pick up the rocks that were as big as me!
After we were done in the water, Dylan was talking to me!
He is such a little cutie!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Melissa!! Your little boy is adorable. I hope that all is well with you and your family. (Your favorite Sponge Bob fanatic roomie)

Kayli said...

Those really are such cute pictures. I have to tell you that before the pictures came up, and I read "Look at my cute belly" I thought it was you--as in, Melissa--and thought you were announcing something! :) hee hee.

The Tate Fam said...

Amanda- Thanks, and how are you doing? How can I get ahold of you??
Kayli- Thanks! That's funny! I'll have to think about doing that for the next time!

kristine N said...

Hey--I found you, neighbor! Such cute pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Heather S. said...

Melissa--What cute pictures. I love checking in on you and your family. I also wanted to let you know that you've been tagged! hwstevens.blogspot.com