Monday, August 27, 2007

Fun times!

I realized today that I don't have very many pictures of Dylan for this month! I think I go in spurts, some months I take a ton of pictures and some months I don't take many! With Ricky starting school last week, Dylan and I have been staying at home. (Sharing a car can be so much fun!) I am liking staying at home more and more. I think the extra space helps with that! In this first picture, Dylan was saying "cheese" for me. He has the cheesiest smile sometimes! I absolutely love it though! He is turning into such a big boy! He is talking all the time! I have no idea what he is trying to say half of the time, but he is still talking! He started saying 2 word sentances. He can now say: love you, thank you, I stuck, it stuck. He says I stuck if he can't get somewhere he wants to go. It's really cute. He also knows the sounds for lots of animals. I will have to record him soon and try to post it! (I'm not that technical) That's about all that's going on in our lives right now.


2 comments:

The Holdaway's said...

That's a cute picture of Dylan - he really is growing up! Once they start talking, it just grows and grows (Jase talks from the moment he is half awake in the morning, to the moment he falls asleep).

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww! He's adorable! I'm a little biased, but it's the truth and that's that! Enjoyed seeing him Saturday, even though only for a little while. Hope you weren't mad that I let him play in the water. A boy's gotta be a boy and you know me...

Love you - Mom, Grandma