Monday, August 20, 2007

Summer fun!

We have had a wonderful summer! After we got home from vacation, Ricky's siter and her four kids came to visit for the month! They live in Puerto Rico, so they came to get away from the heat! (Guess where we are going on vacation next!?!?) It was so fun having them here, especially for the kids. Tessa is only 4 months older than Dylan, so they had a blast! Plus we all went on little day trips to keep busy!
Here are all the grandkids on the Tate side of the family minus Noah (he was in trouble during the picture). We went over to my sister-in-law's house to let the kids play in the sprinkler. They all loved playing together!
Dylan and Tessa giving eachother kisses! They were so adorable!
We went to Fair Oaks Dairy Farm about 45 mins north of Lafayette for the day! I thought it was rather interesting! I had never been there and learned a lot! Dylan loved the cows. MOOOO!
Here is Tessa and Dylan at the dinosaur exhibit in the Children's Museum! The kids had a blast running around! Dylan and Tessa even held out on naps because it was so interesting!

We also went to Tropicanoe Cove, swimming a couple of times, and the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago. I love being a stay-at-home mom! Poor Ricky was feeling left out while we were out having fun every day! We sure have saved a lot of money since they have been gone!
Ricky starts school tomorrow! He only has classes on tuesday, wednesday, and thursday, but he still has to work 40 hours a week and do an online class! I am not looking forward to his 7 hour lab on Wednesdays! Only 4 months to go! I am starting my moms group again this week to help keep me busy! I'm really glad we live so close to my friends, since we are sharing a car! I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: