Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Bath time fun!

Things are going good around here this week. Dylan and I are surviving a week with no Ricky. We are keeping ourselves busy. I am looking forward to starting Dylan's room next week when Ricky returns. He is at a business conference in Ohio for the week. I wanted to get a pregnancy picture, but it's hard to take one of myself. This is the best I could do!

Dylan loves to take baths, especially in mommy and daddy's big jetted tub. He loves the bubbles, too!

Ricky and Dylan were having so much fun throwing the foam letters at eachother! Dylan didn't even know they were stuck to his head until Ricky took one of them off! They were so funny!

Dylan and I are going to a Pacer's game and then spending the rest of the week with my parent's in Indy, so I'll have a ton of pictures to post when I get back! Have a great week!

No comments: