Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April

I can't believe it's April already! Time sure does fly when you are keeping yourself busy! I am trying to get everything settled in our house, but it seems like I am always finding more to do! We are hoping to get started with painting soon so we can have the nursery done by the time the baby comes! Keep your fingers crossed for us!
.
This past weekend was my mom's birthday, so Dylan and I got to spend some time with her! It was very relaxing and fun. We went to Edinburg to the outlet mall, so I could get some really cute baby girl clothes! That was fun! Dylan was having too much fun with his cousins and ran into the play table at the store. He got a really fat lip and busted it open. Poor kid! Boys will be boys!
.
Dylan finally got to open his Christmas present of a train set. He LOVES it! We set it up in the living room, and he plays with it everyday! I'll have to get a picture of him playing with it. It might take me a little while to get used to blogging again!
.
I need to get a picture of me and my belly. I realized the other day that I don't have any pregnancy pictures this time. How sad! I need Ricky to take them, so I'll try to have him do it tonight! (You might see them next week.) I need to go unpack some more, so I'll write more later!

1 comment:

joanna said...

Speaking of little girl clothes. . . Were YOU the one that stole that little girl dress from Ruthalin's downstairs closet before Ashlyn was born??? . . . I hope Madison loves it. :)