Friday, August 1, 2008

August already?!?!

Lauren sleeping on my lap. She seems to sleep best if someone is holding her!
Such a sweet little girl!
Can you tell she loved her first bath?!?!
Big yawns!
My little baby is sitting up already! J/K I can't believe she is already 3 weeks old! Time sure does fly! Once thing settle down, I will post more pics. Dylan got a cold and started weezing this morning. I really hope Lauren doesn't get it! We are trying to get some sleep as Lauren changed her schedule to being awake at night. Hope everyone is doing well!

6 comments:

Gigi said...

Melissa, Lauren is beautiful. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

what a cute niece!! I can't wait to see her on saturday!

The Holdaway's said...

I was so happy to see her on Sunday! She's a keeper!

Wisbys said...

I think she's starting to look like Ricky! At least in these pictures! I'm sad I won't be able to make it on Saturday :( Great minds think alike and plan parties on the same day! I miss you guys!

Steph Scott said...

She is too cute!

Christy said...

What a beautiful little girl! Congratulations Melissa!!