Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Blessings

Our family is growing. Look how cute we are outside of our house. Did you notice the pretty flowers behind us? This past weekend my sister had a little baby shower for me and Lauren. It was really nice to have all of my family here to see our new house and Lauren. My aunt and cousins were able to make it over here from Illinois, along with all of my family. And since everyone was already here, we did Lauren's blessing at church on Sunday. My mom made the cutest dress ever for Lauren. Thanks mom! I really love it!


Dylan with his cousins Brayden and Landen by the lake outside. Dylan really loves his cousins. Brayden, Madeline (my cousin's little girl) and Dylan walking back to our house. They fed the fish and ducks in the pond. Dylan would be out there everyday if we let him!

My family all came for Lauren's blessing.
Look at how our family is growing!

Dylan was being really cute in the tree! I still can't believe how big he has gotten! I guess part of that is comparing him to Lauren.My precious little girl!

We took some pictures of Lauren with her pretty blessing dress. Here are some of the best ones.



I think she looks a lot like Dylan in these pictures! She is growing each and every day. Thanks to everyone for helping us out. We really appreciate it.

6 comments:

Charlotte said...

She's so pretty Melissa! And you look great! I'll make sure to tell your mom I liked Lauren's dress when I see her on Sunday. :)

Heather S. said...

She does look so pretty. I can hardly believe you guys have 2 kids now. We're all growing up even though that's hard to believe. Isn't life so fun.

Anonymous said...

She's so cute! I'm sad I missed your baby shower!

Anonymous said...

BTW, I found your blog through someone else's. Gotta love blog hopping! :)

Christy said...

Melissa, she is SO beautiful. I miss having a little girl to dress in all the cute clothes.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Update your blog!! I want to see current pictures of my niece!! Give Dylan kisses for me.