Thursday, September 4, 2008

Cousins and more

Where to begin... I will just say that life is beginning to settle down a little bit. Lauren has slept for 7 hours the last 2 nights, so we'll see if this is just a phase or real. I can't believe that she is almost 2 months old! Time sure does fly by!I'll just explain each picture to let you know some of the stuff we have been doing.
At playgroup, they had a water day. Dylan suprised me with LOVING the slip and slide. He would scoot his way down to the puddle at the end and then do it again! We really enjoy getting to know people in our new ward at playgroup.
This is how Lauren spend the water day! Such a little cutie!
Dylan and cousin Noah at the Columbian park Zoo. Dylan loves his cousins and seeing the animals.
Can you believe that Grandma picked up the chicken?Aunt Melissa didn't think it was as cool as Grandma did!

Dylan and Lily playing in the water. Kids will be kids! I don't think we can go there without coming home drenched! We really enjoyed spending time with Melissa and the kids while they were here visiting.
Cousin Brayden, Dylan and Grandma at the State Fair. Dylan was so excited to ride on the elephant! He talked about it for days! Thanks Grandma! We had a wonderful time at the State Fair. The food was the best part! (and seeing my family!)And now on to the cutest little girl I know! (I am partial because I'm her mother!) She started smiling a little. Dylan can make her grin the best! It's really cute! I will try to get a video of it and post it. (Maybe sometime before she turns 1) I was playing with my old camera and this was one of the shots. I will be happily posting some good pictures with my new camera soon!
And these two pictures are some from her birth announcement that will be going out sometime this weekend. I know, I know. I'm not on the ball with this one! I won't even tell you how much is filled out in her baby book! Well, I need to get some sleep while the kids are sleeping! Check back soon and I will try to do my weekly postings again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I look RIDICULOUS in that picture! It was a fun day. Lauren has grown, she looks the same, but bigger. Cute girl! MIss you guys. (thanks for updating the blog!)

Wisbys said...

Lauren's so big already! I wish we had more time to come visit! I guess that's what happens when the wedding is a month away!! Did you guys get your invitation? I can't wait to see you!