Thursday, September 25, 2008

Indy Zoo

I met my friend Mandy and her little boy Hunter at the Indy Zoo last week. It was a ton of fun and perfect weather! I had to go down there to make my Christmas cards, so we made a fun trip out of it! Dylan got to feed the giraffes. He had so much fun!

Here is Mandy and Hunter. He fed the giraffes, too!
The zebras posed for this picture! And Dylan's favorite animal! They were all out and he was so excited!

Lauren did so well! She only blew out one diaper while we were on the train! Good thing the train wasn't going that fast so I could change her diaper!
I think he carried this bag of pretzels around all day! He did such a good job of walking! He didn't want to sit in the stroller (good thing, because I only had the one for Lauren)!
He really enjoyed talking to the meerkats! They are fun to play with!
They were starting to get tired at this point (if you can't tell by their faces!) Still cute though!


Here is our little group. It was so much fun and I really enjoyed spending time with my best friend, Mandy!



No comments: