Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Feast

Let's see what we've been up to! Dylan and I washed the van and the car the other day! I only got sprayed across my jeans twice! He had such a good time! (If you can't tell by his face in this picture!)Here is a picture of our van that I was supposed to post a long time ago! Life sometimes gets too busy! We are loving having a mini van! Dylan just stares out the window and tells me everything that he sees! It's really cute!
This past weekend we went to the Feast of the Hunter's Moon. This is Ricky's favorite event of the fall! This year we went early and didn't have to wait in long lines! Yeah! I guess we'll have to go early every year! My parents came up here to go with us and let Ricky and I go on a date! We went and saw 'Nights in Rodanthe.' It was really slow and a chick flick, so Ricky will be picking the next movie! It was really nice to get away from the kids for a little while! Thanks mom and dad!
Dylan got really tired at the Feast. Poor kid! He did, however, really enjoy the bus ride!
Lauren was really happy and gave us big smiles!
We are trying to go outside and enjoy the weather before it gets really cold! I've got to download some pictures of Dylan playing outside and then I'll post them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dylan looks so cute with his little hat on while he cleans the car. He reminds me so much of Noah when he was little. So precious. We're coming for a visit in a few weeks...can't wait to see my sweet niece. (and you guys too!) :)