Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sick days

I don't think I have gotten very many good pics of Dylan recently. The poor guy has been going through it all! Last month he started wheezing, so we took him to the doctor.They took chest x-rays and said that he had some substance in his bronchial tubes. They put him on an antibiotic, an inhaler, and a steroid to clear it all up. Then we had to go back for a 2 week check up. He still had the runny nose and was coughing some, so they put him on another antibiotic to make sure it wasn't a sinus infection. Then on Sunday, he started complaining about his ear hurting. After being up all night, we took him to the doctor again on Monday. He had an ear infection that had a hole in it. We started him on ear drops, but they weren't doing anything for him. On Thursday, we took him back and they gave him an oral antibiotic. He absolutely hates the taste of this one, but it is working 100 times better than the drops. While he was sick he would come up to me and say, "I hold you" meaning that he wanted me to hold him. Half of the time I was feeding Lauren, so I couldn't hold him. Poor Dylan. He would then say, "set her down" until I was finished or he was entertained by a movie. It's sometimes hard when you have two needy children, but I still love them! Throughout it all, I got this good shot of him smiling! Here is Dylan with Grandma. He loves spending time with his grandmas. My mom came up to watch the kids so Ricky and I could go on a date! We went to dinner at Olive Garden. It seemed like their prices have gone up, or else it has just been that long since I have gone to a nicer restaurant. Oh well! We had a great time and look forward to doing it again soon! Thanks mom!
And here is a cute picture of daddy's little princess! She has grown out of her newborn clothes already! How sad. She started smiling at us, without being gassy, and started cooing. I just love this phase! I have a ton of pictures of her on the camera, so I'll have to figure out how to work the new camera on our computer!

Here are the first few pictures from our new camera. I think they are WAY better than the old camera. It's amazing how the camera can make all the difference! Until next time!

2 comments:

joanna said...

I'm sorry Dylan was sick! It's good to see pictures - very cute.

Anonymous said...

I love the cute pics! Lauren looks so grown up laying on Ricky's kegs. I love you mom...she is such a good grandma. Give the kids kisses for me.