Tuesday, September 16, 2008

2 Months already?!?

Lauren had her 2 month check up today. Here are her stats:
Weight: 11 lbs. 3 oz. (50th percentile)
Height: 23 3/4 inches (90th percentile)
Head Circumference: 38 1/2 cm. (50th percentile)
She is following in Dylan's footsteps for height. Dylan was always the same percentile for weight and height, but had a bigger head circumference. I can't believe that she already weighs over 11 pounds! Ricky was telling me the other day that she was 12 pounds, and I said that she was only about 9. I guess he was right! (See Ricky, I can admit that you are sometimes right!) She is growing so fast! I love this smiling stage. We tried to get some pictures of her smiling and wound up with over 100 pictures on our camera! Speaking of cameras, I absolutely love my new camera. You can totally tell the difference of a good camera by the pictures. They are so much clearer! Here are the best pictures that we took over the past week.





And I couldn't leave Dylan out! He loves to look at the pictures and take them, too! He is getting really funny. Some of his sayings are hilarious! He is just like his dad! Ricky taught him to say "Oh, come on!" and "Are you kidding me?" If you ask him if he wants to do something, he will usually reply "Um, not today. Maybe later." It is really cute, just like him! He is so good with Lauren! He asks to hold her and he always wants to give her a kiss.


Things are getting a little easier around here. I am starting to figure out when I have time to do things and when I have to sit down to feed Lauren. Breastfeeding is still hurting, but what can you do. We are all healthy again and going to get our flu shots next month. I don't want to go through the sicknesses again! Hope everyone is doing well! I love hearing your comments!

5 comments:

Wisbys said...

Lauren is too cute!! And she's getting so big!!! Look at how long she is!! And Dylan is such a good big brother! I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

Steoger Fam said...

She is so cute! And, she looks so much like Dylan! I wish I was there to see her. Averie is getting so excited to be a big sister. I wish she could see a new baby before ours comes!
Cortnie

Christy said...

Lauren is so cute and getting big so quickly. Just remember to enjoy every moment, before you know it they are teenagers!

Anonymous said...

This is such a great way to post pictures of your family! I really enjoyed our day together yesterday and seeing Lauren smile, coo, and communicate. Her great grandparents were so glad to finally get to hold and meet her. Thanks for making the effort.

Love - Mom, Grandma

Anonymous said...

Cute pics!! Lauren is getting so big. It looks like you are having fun dressing her up. She always looks adorable. Miss you guys!