Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Snow

Dylan is absolutely loving the snow! We got about 6 inches the other day, and have been outside a lot! We got him some snow boots from Craigslist, and he wants to wear them everywhere! He's so cute! He used a dust pan to help daddy shovel the driveway. He is growing up too fast!
.
On Friday, we went to the Pacer's game in Indy. Dylan had a blast! He was allowed to yell and scream and make as much noise as he wanted to! He loved it! I didn't feel like carrying the camera in since I was carrying Lauren, so I didn't get any pictures. Maybe next time. My sister can get us some tickets so we'll have to go again soon! It was nice to have some family time together. I'm glad the holidays are over so we can spend more time as a family. Holidays in retail aren't as fun!
.
Lauren is feeling better. She didn't even seem like she was sick. She still slept through the night and took good naps. She is such a good baby! She got her first tooth in Sunday. She's been a little fussy with that, but that's normal. I love her cute gummy smiles!
Dylan has to get in on the action, too! What little cuties!

No comments: