Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Updates

So, I'm having another good day. Both kids are taking naps at the same time! Sometimes I don't know what to do with my free time! Other times I feel like I have too many things to do. Why can't things just balance themselves out. Maybe it's just me. Who knows. I have been thinking a lot about either selling Pampered Chef or Stampin' up. I am kinda confused right now. I love both products, so I don't know what to do! Any suggestions?

Dylan is going to be 3 soon. I can't believe how time has flown by! I got some amazing pictures of him the other day. He loves to watch cartoons and is mesmerized by them. Let me know what you think! He loves to play with his friends and started using his imagination while playing by himself. One of his favorite toys right now is his play cell phone (Go figure, right?). He takes pictures on it and pases as he talks to someone. It's really funny. If I try to talk to him he will say, "Shuh. I'm on the phone." Too cute. He loves to sing, especially when he's eating. He never wants to go to sleep, even when he's too tired to walk. He still sucks his thumb, but only when he has his burp cloth. That's all I can think of at this moment, but I'm sure theres more to tell about him.

Lauren started sitting up by herself and rolls over to her belly. Although she hates to be on her stomach, she hasn't figured out how to roll over to her back. She just screams until I flip her over. Silly girl. I think she has some more teeth coming in. She has been waking up at night, which is very unusual for her! She normally sleeps about 12 hours. I'm hoping this is just a short phase and she will return to her normal sleeping patterns soon! Her hair is so dark compared to Dylan's. I think she has hazel eyes, some day they are greenish and other days they are grayish. She does good with naps. She normally takes 2 naps a day, but when I am out running errands she does fine with just one. She started smiling funny, she wrinkles her nose to smile at you! I still can't believe that she is already 7 months old!

7 comments:

Heather S. said...

You could actually sell both Stampin' Up! and Pampered chef if you wanted. They aren't competitors.

I've loved being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. I know Christy Nelson enjoyed selling Pampered Chef while she sold it. Now she is a Stampin' Up! demo. If you have any questions about it I could answer your questions. Heather AT hjstevens DOT com

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't do either. It sounds like you don't have much free time as it is. Maybe now is not the time to add another thing to your plate. Plus, it's not as glamorous as it seems. It is a lot of work and when you're selling to lds people, let's be honest, you won't make much money. But that is just my two cents worth. I can't wait to see you next week!

the Leiter family said...

I sold Pampered Chef and it is a lot of work to take all your stuff to parties and I found a lot of people sell it. I definitely stand by and recommend Pampered Chef but for me before having Ava it was tough to do.

Your kids are so cute!

Wisbys said...

It looks as though Dylan may need a helmet :) AND Lauren's eyes are so big and gorgeous!!!

kristine N said...

Wow--Dylan is getting really big! Loren has changed a lot since I last saw her, too--she looks more like a child and less like a baby. I can't believe our babies are growing up so fast!

joanna said...

What about The Ready Store? Those products are actually "needed" and it's a good time to do it. I think it works the same as SU and PC.

joanna said...

Actually, let me change my answer a little bit. You should do both SU! and The Ready Store. Since my dad retired from SU! my brother has been working as a graphic designer there, so we need to keep sales up for the company. ;) ;)