Sunday, March 1, 2009

Another Lazy Sunday

We're having another lazy Sunday around here. It cold and snowy and everyone is sleeping. How nice! Ricky and Lauren are getting over colds, so they are very tired. I thought about taking pictures of the kids sleeping, but I figured it's not worth it if it wakes them up. At least not today! I was debating on weather to make cookies while everyone was sleeping, but I decided to wait and let Dylan help out. He loves to cook with me. Thanks to everyone who commented on my last post. I love to get feedback, even though I very rarely leave comments on other blogs. Thanks anyway. I went to see Confessions of a Shopaholic with some friends last night. It was nice to get out with friends and no kids! The movie was cute. I'm sure Ricky was glad he didn't go with me!Ricky got Guitar Hero for Christmas. Dylan was having a great time playing with daddy. Ricky is looking forward to the day that Dylan can play video games with him.
Lauren was having a blast in her jumperoo. I tried to get a picture of her cute smile, but the straps were in the way. Oh well! She's still cute!Dylan was playing with his friend Jenna the other day. We traded babysitting to see the Mystery Dinner at the church. They were so cute and had a blast together. He gets along really well with her. When we walked into church today, Dylan said rather loud, "There's my friend!" It's so fun to see him grow up!


I've been wanting to paint lately. Probably because one of my friend's just finished her bathrooms and they look amazing. It might also be because we just got our tax refund back and we actually have money again! I love this time of year! We just paid off 2 student loans, too! It feels great to be rid of some of our debts! Anyway, if you have any cute color ideas for a craft room or computer room, let me know. I was thinking about light green walls with black accents. I don't know! I've just been in a fix-it mood lately. I'll let you know what I get done! This week, I fixed Dylan's dresser. The bottom of the drawers were coming out, so I had to glue them back together. I have a few crafty ideas I'm hopefully going to get done soon, too! Too many things to get done in a day!

2 comments:

The Brown family said...

I think you could do something fun in both those rooms. I have a great picture of a color for your craft room. I'll see if I can dig it up! Maybe a nice steel blue (on the gray side) for your computer room, or a greenish-gray.

But, it really depends on the 'look' that your trying to achieve and your furnishings.

Oh the possibilities.....

The Holdaway's said...

I'm painting our room back off the kitchen a spring green with white accents. This will be our media room with the tv, futon, etc. I'm painting in 2 weeks...