Saturday, March 21, 2009

Cousins

Last week we got to spend a ton of time with my sister-in-law Melissa and her kids. Dylan loved spending time with his cousins. He would wake up from his nap and say, "Can I go play with Noah, Lily and Ashlyn?" How fun! He had a blast. Thanks for the great time! I enjoyed spending time with Melissa, too. Here are some cute pictures of the kiddos. Dylan actually went 4 days in a row without a nap. Maybe that's why it took me so long to get these posted!?!?
Noah, Lily and Dylan watching a movie at Grandma and Grandpa Tate's house.They had a blast playing outside.Dylan loves his Grandpa Tate!You know that something is up when all the grandkids are playing in the bathroom and laughing. They were spitting in the toilet until we got there and then they started splashing. Thanks to Noah for not flushing after he used it. Thank goodness for bathtubs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had such a great time too!! Thanks for all the great memories. I was glad that the kids got along well and that we got to spend two girls nights without the kiddos! I will never forget how hard Dylan and Ash were laughing at the whole toliet thing. It was just too funny..and gross!!!!

joanna said...

I'm glad Alex wasn't there when they were playing in the toilet! Sick!! :)

I didn't realize Alex is only 1 pound lighter than Dylan. What a beast! I don't know where Alex came from but I swear he is Kris's. Dylan seems just right, though.