Thursday, March 26, 2009

I did it!

I started running again last night. One of my friends who ran the mini marathon with me called and asked me to run with her. What better way to start! I didn't know how well I would do, but thanks to her we ran/walked 5 miles! I couldn't believe it! We ran at least half of it, so I am really sore today! I am going to try to keep up with this and run three times a week. It feels good to run! Thanks Bobette!

We went to get Dylan's 3 year old pictures taken today. He was so cute! He made it really hard to pick out which pictures to get because they were all really good! It was so much fun watching him cheese it up with the camera.

Lauren has been extremely fussy lately. I think her top teeth are coming in soon. I can see them through her gums. She woke up last night screaming hysterically and wouldn't calm down. Then when we got home today, she didn't want to go to sleep. She was crying and yelling for about 2 hours! Luckily Ricky was home, so I took her for a drive and she finally went to sleep. I let her sleep in the car and she slept for about an hour. I gave her some oragel tonight, so hopefully she'll sleep better. She is such a little stinker. She closes her mouth really tight when she sees me getting the oragel out. I have to pry her mouth open. I guess she's just smart and doesn't want her gums to go numb.

We went to the mall earlier today. I got some cute clothes for Lauren, some hand soap, and a free pair of underwear! Yipee! I had some coupons that were expiring soon, so I figured I would get use out of them. I think that's about all for today.

1 comment:

kristine N said...

Wow--that's great you've started running again. I can't convince myself to run anymore--that time of my life has long since passed!