Monday, March 23, 2009

My big boy Dylan

Dylan had his 3 year check up today. He is doing great. He is still in the 75th percentile for both height and weight. He weighed 34 pounds and was 3 feet 2.9 inches. He sure is growing up! He kept telling me this morning that he didn't want to go to the doctors. I didn't think kids got scared of going to the doctor until they got older. Oh well! He did great, so we went to the store and he picked out a special treat. He wanted donuts. He loves to get donuts. Lauren did great until she hit her mouth on the cart. Then she was not happy! Good thing we were only getting a few things! I think we are pretty much back to our normal schedule. (Whatever normal is!) The kids have runny noses again, but nothing serious.
Lauren woke up last night and would not go back to sleep! That is very unusual for her! She normally sleeps longer than Dylan! I think her teeth might be bothering her. The joys of teething!

No comments: