Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Busy times call for good pictures

I am having a great day today, which is good since yesterday was a little stressful. (Can you tell why?)

We have been keeping busy around here. Lauren is sitting up very well by herself and Dylan will be 3 tomorrow. It's crazy how fast time flies by! Dylan doesn't want to take naps anymore, but he's really tired if he doesn't! I guess I use his naps more for my sanity than his! We had a fun day with the camera last week. I got a little carried away and took a ton of pictures! Oh well! I love my digital camera!
Dylan has said some funny things recently. On Saturday, we were driving home in the rain and he said, "Mommy, I don't want to go to the car wash today!" He got scared the other day at the car wash and the rain was really coming down hard. Too funny! Then at dinner, he said, "I am growing bigger and you are growing smaller." I don't know if he knew he was giving me a compliment or not, but I'll take it! Thanks Dylan! I started doing aerobics at church in the mornings last week. She stops for drink breaks, and I had to get a drink. Dylan followed me in the hallway yelling, "Mommy, I don't want you to dance anymore!" I couldn't help but laugh! I know he's said other things, but I can't remember them all right now. I love this age!


We also went outside lots with the nice weather! Dylan played with his sand table for over an hour! He loved it! Lauren and I went outside and sat on a blanket. We are really looking forward to getting nice weather back! Today it is 25 degrees outside and we don't like it. I never knew why people hated winter until this year! I totally got cabin fever from all the sicknesses we had!


Lauren loves to eat her cereal and baby food. Some how she manages to get her arms over her head like this every time! Silly girl! I think it's cute but not so fun when you are trying to feed her! This is how you learn patience! And I'm done with you taking my pictures!
They started the free spring movies at the theater around here. It's great that they show kids movies for free on Saturday mornings! Dylan LOVES to see movies (especially at the theater!). He takes after daddy with that one! We went and saw 'Space Chimps.' It was really cute and we are looking forward to going again soon! They have some good movies this time!

3 comments:

Bobette said...

Cute pictures. Happy birthday Dylan! Hope you have a great day. We need to get together again and do more bows or just scrapbook. I had lots of fun the other day and it was nice to get out of the house. Thanks for letting us come over.

Steoger Fam said...

Happy Birthday to Dylan! Your kids are so cute and we sure miss you guys! Nobody does play groups here and we're goin nuts!

Anonymous said...

Could your kids be any cuter?! I love looking at your blog...thanks for sharing.