Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dentist

We have been enjoying the beautiful weather around here. I love the spring! We went to the dentist this morning. Dylan had his first ever visit! He did great and they said that his teeth look great, too! How exciting! He brushes his teeth fairly well, but has a hard time spitting. He's working on it! They also said that he needs to give up his thumb sucking. I wander how hard that is going to be!?!? Guess we'll find out soon! He only sucks his thumb at bedtime with his burp cloth. We'll have to take them away and hope he does ok without them! We'll work on that as soon as we can get him to stay in his bed at night. He thinks he needs everything after we put him in bed. Silly kid! I got a picture of him finishing his doughnut the other day. He was being silly, but cute. I need to get a cute hat for Lauren. I grabbed one of Dylan's old ones to cover her eyes and it was way too big! Very cute for a picture, though!

2 comments:

Weigel said...

just so you don't stress- it has been shown that an overbite is far more related to genetics than thumb sucking. (Which is why I don't care Jack sucks his thumb, he will need braces no matter what!)

Melissa said...

If you still need a cute hat for Lauren I have a ton and Mia won't wear them.