Saturday, March 21, 2009

Party time!

And yet another week goes by without blogging! How in the world does that happen? Maybe it's the two kids that do it to me. Maybe it's just me not knowing how to manage my time. Maybe it's a combination of both with everything else thrown in there! Who knows! I used to be so good at this. Maybe I will get better at it soon! (Keep your fingers crossed!)

Last weekend we celebrated Dylan's birthday with family. Friday, we had friends over for cupcakes and then Saturday we had a cookout with family and close friends. It was really nice to have everyone over here to celebrate with us. Dylan had fun playing with his cousins and best friends. Usually for parties I get stressed out easily, but this time was relaxing and fun! Thanks everyone! Dylan got a fishing pole, cars, a race track, some cool clothes, puzzles, and more! We are looking forward to going fishing soon! Maybe it will be nice enough next week to do it!
Dylan with his friends from playgroup and cousins from Missouri.Dylan and cousin Lily. You gotta have the chocolate fountain out for birthdays! The kids loved the tissue paper more than the presents!
Story time... The entertainment of the day! Thanks Wendy!
Birthdays are great!
Look at how cute we are! Where's Lauren? She slept through the entire party!
Eating the frosting off the Diego character!
There's the sleepyhead! Grandpa couldn't let her sleep any longer!

We ventured over to the mall today. I got some good deals on clothes for Lauren. Dresses and pants for $5 each! Plus I had a coupon for $10 off! Great deal! I got 3 pairs of pants and 2 dresses for $15 total! I love getting good deals! I just checked online to see if I could get anymore dresses, and they are $15 each (On sale!). By the time we finished, Dylan was spent. He started wandering off and not listening to me. Thank goodness for nap time! I went to the mall looking for a good diaper bag, but didn't have any luck. Maybe next time! Anyone want to go???

No comments: