Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Catch up

Things are going great around here. Ricky is on vacation this week, so he is painting our bedroom and bathroom. I am very excited! It makes me in the mood to do more around the house! He doesn't want me to bother him, so I am enjoying some time to myself while the kids are sleeping. We are taking a mini-vacation to Chicago on Thursday and Friday. That should be fun! It's been fun having him home! Lauren's top teeth are showing, but they won't pop through the gums. They have been bothering her for days. No fun! We just got Dylan's pictures back from Target. They are sooo cute! We had a really hard time picking out which pictures we wanted. I guess that's better than not having any good ones to choose from! I have been getting some GREAT deals lately! I'll have to do a post on them! I love getting free stuff! Lauren and Dylan started taking baths together! They are too cute! Dylan can definately make Lauren laugh better than anyone! They were laughing so hard that Lauren would fall over. I noticed that their laughs are the same. I've got a ton of pictures, but Lauren is crying, so I'll post them soon!

After a blowout from Lauren, a poopy diaper for Dylan and a bath for Lauren, she is finally asleep. I got the pictures downloaded, so I wanted to post a few.

The many faces of Dylan:The cute looks of Lauren:



I absolutely love this last one! How precious!

1 comment:

Steoger Fam said...

So cute! Chicago sounds fun. I really want to go in early May for the tulips and take some pictures with my girls. Have fun!