Sunday, April 26, 2009

Easter, a little late!

On Saturday before Easter, we went to a brunch/egg hunt. They did it at the park this year, and it was great! It was a little cold for Lauren, but Dylan had a blast! I love this picture! Thanks Ricky!There were eggs all over the place! He didn't know what to do with all of them!Lauren loved the eggs, too!

Then on Easter morning, we woke up early to give the kids their baskets. Dylan was so excited that the Easter bunny came! He got a little wooden train track and Lauren got a baby doll. He liked the sunglasses and candy best!



Dylan being a stud!

I wanted to get a good family shot, but this is was the best one. Maybe next year! I guess we should have stayed out of the sun! Dylan found his eggs in the kitchen this year. Ricky made us Easter brunch after church. It was very delicious! Thanks baby!
And Lauren loved playing with the eggs. Dylan would find them and give them to her. Fun times! We had a wonderful day and spent the evening with Ricky's parents, Kris, Joanna and Alex, and Uncle Jared. It was a wonderful Easter Sunday!

2 comments:

Bobette said...

Dylan looks so handsome in his little jacket. Such cute pictures, and I think your family picture is really cute too.

Anonymous said...

I love the family picture and the one of Lauren!! She is so cute!! I miss my niece and nephew so much! Good job on the mini. And I LOVE the caption over your bed...simply adorable!!!