Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Parks and more

Where has all my time gone? I can't believe that it's already May! Well, what have we been up to? Last Saturday I ran a half marathon with my friend Bobette. We ran/walked it in about 3 hours! Not bad for not preparing very well! I would much rather run the shorter distances like 5K or 10K. She got a picture, but I haven't gotten it from her yet. Maybe someday!
In other news, I started selling Stampin' Up! I am doing a Stamp Camp tonight and tomorrow night. I am getting excited and nervous and all that! I hope it works out for me, because I really enjoy doing it! We went to the park the other day with some friends. I got some really cute pictures of the kids, so I thought I would share them.
They were so cute in the swing together, and Lauren couldn't stop smiling! She loves her big brother!


Dylan got brave this year and likes to climb up the slide! It's hard to believe that he wouldn't even go down the slide last year! I guess he's growing up!

We have been fighting colds around here the past week. It's not been fun. Lauren had another tooth pop through, so we are up to 5 now! She still isn't crawling or walking. She is just happy sitting there with a bucket of toys to play with. She started to want Dylan's toys instead of her toys. I'm sure it will get better when she starts crawling and grabbing what she wants. Oh well! I am preparing myself now!
Dylan is doing great. He likes to sit in his booster seat, since he is a big boy. We are working on the part where he doesn't unbuckle himself while we are driving. I've only had to pull over twice to move him to the other car seat. I'm sure he'll get it soon. We are still working on the nap transition. He almost needs them every other day. I guess if he would just go to sleep when we put him to bed, he wouldn't be so tired! Last week, we found him in our bed asleep and then last night, he fell asleep on the floor in the hallway. Silly boy! We are still struggling with potty training. He is doing TONS better. He will poop in the potty, we are just working on telling us when he has to pee. He is catching on to it, slowly but surely! One day.I finally got around to getting a picture of our bedroom. Thanks Ricky for painting it! I love it! It's hard to get a good picture of the the real color. It's bluish gray. Now, we just need to do the bathroom!
Well, I need to get some cleaning done while both the kids are sleeping! Yeah! I'll post more soon!

3 comments:

Heather S. said...

I hope your business goes well. Hopefully you got a good, ambitious upline. It helps to have someone who is ambitious and helpful. Funny that you just started and I just ended my 9 1/2 year career. I hope you like it as much as I did.

Wisbys said...

Josh gave me that same saying to put in our room for my birthday!! I love it! Except, I haven't put it up yet...I'll probably wait until we get a house! Miss you guys!!

kristine N said...

What a beautiful room! Love the color (even if it's not quite right on the screen). I can't believe how big Lauren is getting. She looks less and less like a baby, and more like a toddler all the time!

Good luck with the stampin' up!