Thursday, May 28, 2009

Spring Cleaning

I have been working on spring cleaning our house. It seems to be taking forever! I guess that's what happens when you have a house instead of a little apartment. I am still adjusting. We had a good day of potty training yesterday! Dylan stayed dry and in underwear all day! He only pooped in his underwear once. Silly boy! I don't understand why some days he gets it and other days he doesn't. Oh well. We are going to keep on it this time. No turning back now! We'll probably stay close to home for the next couple of days to get this whole thing figured out. I think I just raised a lazy boy!
It's almost 9 am and both of my kids are still sleeping! I must have worn Dylan out yesterday! Ricky had to work and then go to a meeting in Indy, so he was gone from 9am to 8pm yesterday. I, surprisingly, was not worn out from the kids. I guess I'm getting better at this "Mommy" thing. jk! I think it's more that I'm getting used to having 2 kids and I have more patience. Either way. I love my kids!
Monday, we went over to Ricky's parents house. It was nice to visit with his parents, Kris and Joanna and Alex, and Jared. Dylan had a blast with Alex. They were running around together the whole time! It was cute.
Dylan with his girls (Fofi and Pepper, as he calls them)!
Grandpa got Lauren to fall asleep. It was so cute!We were playing with the camera and Dylan wanted to take this picture. I think it turned out nice. We always have fun with Grandpa and Grandma. Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures. I miss all the family! I'm glad that you guys had a good Memorial Day! See you soon.