Monday, June 8, 2009

Potties and more

Potty training is no fun. I really don't enjoy it at all. It's just confusing. He knows where to go and how to do it by himself, so why won't he do it? Yesterday, I asked him if he had to go and he insisted that he didn't. Not even 2 seconds later he had an accident. Boys are so confusing. I understand when he has accidents as he's trying to get to the bathroom, but this was not an accident. I don't understand it at all! So, here is a picture of how Dylan has been the past 2 weeks at our house. He got some new gloves, and he loves them! They are to help in the garden outside. He likes them so much that he wore them to sleep for his nap the other day! Silly kid!
I got another great deal yesterday. I went to Payless and got all of this for $1.82. The cashier kinda laughed when he gave me the total! I love coupons!My mom was here this weekend and she played the piano with Dylan. He was really good! He picked up on it really quick and played chop-sticks by himself!
Ricky has been coming home for lunches lately. It's been nice to have him home for a little bit, especially if he has to work late. I got this cute shot of him after he got Lauren from her nap. She was copying him and blowing raspberries. It was funny! She started talking a lot! She just jabbers all the time! I think she is getting more teeth in because she keeps chewing on her finger. She started scooting across the floor on her bum and she will army crawl sometimes. She is still pretty lazy. It's been nice not having her be mobile.

1 comment:

The Holdaway's said...

Good luck with the potty training - he sounds like Jase (and Jase still isn't there yet - he was accident free for 3 weeks and then he got sick 2 months ago and we're back to mulitple accidents each week).

I can't believe how big Lauren is getting. I still have the clothes if you want to come over sometime and look.