Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Lauren's first time swimming!

My playgroup friends got together last week and went swimming. It was so much fun, other than Lauren not being sure of the water. She cried for a while, but that's normal when the water is cold. Dylan had a great time and could even touch in the big pool! I couldn't believe it! My little boy is getting so big! He thought that his Lightning McQueen arm bands were really cool! Here are two of Dylan's friends, Mailee and Elsie. They just floated around the pool for a while. It was cute!I got a picture of all three of us! Too bad Lauren wasn't looking. Oh well!
We went swimming twice last week after Lauren's first time. She was a little hesitant at first, but now loves the water. She kicks and loves to splash! I'm so glad that I have two little water babies!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That looks like Beau Jardin. Mia and I went swimming there last week with the Masons. Mia had a blast.